ICT Officer Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated and experienced ICT Officer who will be in charge of the ICT function of the SACCO and will implement the ICT strategies of Utabibu SACCO.
ICT Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to users using computer equipment, MS Dynamics 365 and office applications.
- Installing configuring new computers/ telephones, repairing/ upgrading PC hardware and software, including schedule maintenance.
- • Support the implementation of ICT development projects as required.
- Manage all aspects of Network and system administration including servers, desktop systems, communications hardware and software to support operations.
- Ensure business continuity, and perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Ongoing training of SACCO staff on ICT-related areas.
- Support the development, implementation and expansion of social media strategy to raise SACCO’s profile and market its activities.
- Responsible for website contents and updates in liaison with the education committee
- Maintain IT network security through the management and installation of antivirus, and anti-spyware applications
- Maintain security, confidentiality and integrity of SACCO’s systems and information.
- Maintain a register of all ICT hardware, software and systems to ensure full asset management and timely replacement/ upgrades.
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and software licences.
- Formulate, implement and review SACCO’s ICT policies, procedures, strategies and systems.
- Set up and monitor contracts with external suppliers for ICT technical support and services.
- Prepare and present ICT monthly Reports and on-demand reports to the management.
ICT Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a Sacco.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE 2003) or MCITP 2008 will be an added advantage.
- CISCO Certification (CCNA) will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office Suite of packages
- Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Central ERP knowledge will be an added advantage
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their application letter enclosing their detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national ID, phone number and at least three referees to the undersigned not later than Monday 20th November, 2023.
Utabibu NWDT SACCO
P.O BOX 102697-00101 NAIROBI
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted